Python Forum
looking for entry level jobs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for entry level jobs
what should i know if i want to easily get entry level jobs as a freelancer from the internet? i mean from sites such as freelancer.com/fiverr.com. i'm very interested in topics such as networking and security. are there entry level jobs in those fields of expertise? or are the entry level jobs usually in fields as such as web?
Hmm, perhaps it's different where you are, but at least here in the UK, freelance roles are more for experienced people. If you're inexperienced, why would employers pay freelance rates (which tend to be quite good)?
i'm from israel, but i referred to freelancing via the freelance websites, so where i'm from is a bit irrelevent. as far as i know, freelancing using php for example, you can easily find freelance project with little exprience and knowledge (entry level). does those kind of jobs exist using python? or if i want to work as a freelance first i should work for awhile in a company?
what should i know in order to start getting entry level jobs rather easily? mostly with django. as far as i understand, knowing django is better than knowing flask/web2py. and then, what should i know in order to start advancing as a freelancer?
i guess my 2 sources of income will be 1. the freelance projects websites (odesk/indeed) 2. small buiseneses that need a website, and don't really care if i'm using js or python, and don't really know the difference.
If you want to make money without necessarily getting a job, or if you want to impress an employer, learn how to make a good web shop and a mobile shopping app.
Hmm, tnx for this thread, it's relevant for me too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE jobs event with Creative Assembly, TT Games and more! WanderingOwl 0 3,051 Apr-27-2021, 02:32 PM
Last Post: WanderingOwl
  Games Jobs Live this Weds; FREE online livestream with hiring Montreal studios scottishcolin 1 6,040 Sep-16-2020, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Vased1973
  Python Developer Jobs in Brussels! SaraLitime 0 2,627 Mar-22-2019, 10:56 AM
Last Post: SaraLitime
  Crawler/Automation Jobs doxuanthang 0 2,336 Jun-29-2018, 08:27 AM
Last Post: doxuanthang