Python Forum
moviepy can't detect ImageMagick after I installed it
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moviepy can't detect ImageMagick after I installed it
This is my Code(exactly the example code from website):
from moviepy.editor import *

video = VideoFileClip("myHolidays.mp4").subclip(50,60)

# Make the text. Many more options are available.
txt_clip = ( TextClip("My Holidays 2013",fontsize=70,color='white')
            .set_position('center')
            .set_duration(10) )

result = CompositeVideoClip([video, txt_clip]) # Overlay text on video
result.write_videofile("myHolidays_edited.webm",fps=25) # Many options...
It gives me an error after I run it:
Error:
[MoviePy] This command returned an error !Traceback (most recent call last):   File "tst.py", line 5, in <module>     txt_clip = TextClip("My Holidays 2013", fontsize = 70, color = 'white')   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/moviepy/video/VideoClip.py", line 1145, in __init__     raise IOError(error) IOError: MoviePy Error: creation of None failed because of the following error: convert: not authorized `@/tmp/tmpjistPm.txt' @ error/property.c/InterpretImageProperties/3405. convert: no images defined `PNG32:/tmp/tmpJM0NVq.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3210. . .This error can be due to the fact that ImageMagick is not installed on your computer, or (for Windows users) that you didn't specify the path to the ImageMagick binary in file conf.py, or.that the path you specified is incorrect
this is my imageMagick Version: ImageMagick 6.8.9-9 Q16 x86_64 2016-11-29

Anyone who used moviepy before can help me? I need to use it to complete my project. Thank you very much!
what is the path to your ImageMagick binary that you put in conf.py? can you show your conf.py file? can you list the ImageMagick binary file and show that to us?
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.