Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
number of users
(Feb-14-2017, 12:16 PM)Larz60+ Wrote: It's been 5 months already, seems like just a few days!
I know right. This has some issues that needs to be fixed, but i am loving the ability to teamwork on the forum instead of being blocked by a single admin trying to get at least one person admin status.
Recommended Tutorials:
On alexa.com the old forum has a strangely ballistic popularity curve. Must be cause it is losing traction and is now only running on inertia:)
Unless noted otherwise, code in my posts should be understood as "coding suggestions", and its use may require more neurones than the two necessary for Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.
Your one-stop place for all your GIMP needs: gimp-forum.net
(Feb-14-2017, 10:50 AM)Kebap Wrote: Thanks for repeating the same information given in this very thread a few posts earlier.. :D

By the way, the current status shown today, that is almost 5 months after the above:

Quote:Our members have made a total of 9,800 posts in 1,542 threads.
We currently have 1,050 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, iggy23
The most users online at one time was 159 on 16 Nov 2016 at 02:15

No problem at all. your more than welcome! Is always nice to receive a thank you for helping people out :)
Say NO to TROLLs!!  **naughty**
could have been more than 19 guests unless you want to assume that every registered user was online right then, five months back.  today, who's going to know.  the reason i asked the initial question was my ignorance in forums (not know it to be common practice to count guests as "users").
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.