Python Forum
Help with new Django Project
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with new Django Project
can anyone figure it out?
(Jul-03-2020, 07:04 AM)card51shor Wrote: I can't find the correct syntax anywhere. I don't understand why everything has to seem so complicated. It's so hard to find solid information.

Where have you been looking for information? The Django documentation seems to be pretty good - there's a tutorial specifically on forms linked to near the top of that page (and at a glance it looks like it explains quite a bit, so should give you what you need) and further down the page there's a section titled "Forms" which looks like it has more comprehensive stuff in it. I don't understand why you're finding it hard to find information.

Also, you seem to be calling request.form in your code. What makes you think the request object has a form attribute? The docs for the HttpRequest class don't mention that there is one, so are you sure you have the right code and aren't getting errors?
I figured this issue out and posted my code in my new post. Can you answer me on that thread?
Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I’m trying to run a Django python project on docker but when I try to build the Nessa404 1 1,529 Apr-22-2022, 12:25 PM
Last Post: VadimCr