Python Forum
pseudo code for a quiz
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
pseudo code for a quiz
Im in need of a lot of help, i suck at coding and pseudo code! im doing my GCSE next year so once of my holidays I'm going to speak to my tutors, here is a picture of my flow chart and i need the pseudo code based off that, I'm doing a quiz on xbox and they input there name its then three choice question and if its correct a score will be given, if you could help me i would appreciate it soo much

Here is my flowchart

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...645AAIiNnP
We're not going to write code for you, and we're unlikely to review pseudo-code. If you post Python code that you're not sure about, we could help, but we need to see more from you than just a flowchart.
(Aug-28-2017, 11:03 PM)micseydel Wrote: We're not going to write code for you, and we're unlikely to review pseudo-code. If you post Python code that you're not sure about, we could help, but we need to see more from you than just a flowchart.

Thats the thing i haven't been taught pseudo code and need help starting it
Pseudo-code is basically structured English. In any case, this is a Python forum, and Python isn't pseudo-code (though we like to think it resembles it oftentimes).
Pseudocode is just a flowchart using words instead of pictures.  If the flowchart is already done, it should be simple to turn it into pseudocode, as you're just making up syntax as you go along.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stein's GCD according to given pseudo code wanttolearn 2 1,920 Aug-27-2020, 07:58 PM
Last Post: wanttolearn
  Write pseudo code for a class assignment Scrimshot 3 3,327 May-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Scrimshot
  NEED HELP Pseudo-Random Numbers Kongurinn 9 5,342 Oct-23-2017, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Skaperen