Python Forum
[pygame] Blitting armor and weapons with inventory
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[pygame] Blitting armor and weapons with inventory
I put an inventory into my game. I do though, have a few problems

problem - The armor does not show on the screen after it is equipped

You can download and test as well as see code here - https://github.com/Sheepposu/Destination/
You didnt update your repo
Error:
metulburr@ubuntu:~/repos/Destination/Destination$ python Destination.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "Destination.py", line 7, in <module> from DestinationFunc import InvisButton as IBT ImportError: cannot import name InvisButton metulburr@ubuntu:~/repos/Destination/Destination$ python3.6 Destination.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "Destination.py", line 7, in <module> from DestinationFunc import InvisButton as IBT ImportError: cannot import name 'InvisButton'
Recommended Tutorials:
Oh! sorry. It's updated now.
Also I think I may have a solution - I didn't want to have to do this because I don't know if it will fix the problem and it will be a pain but I could go through all the armor pictures and change them to only armor
I found my mistake.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding an inventory and a combat system to a text based adventure game detkitten 2 6,807 Dec-17-2019, 03:40 AM
Last Post: detkitten
  [pygame] Inventory items not working SheeppOSU 14 6,616 May-27-2019, 09:44 PM
Last Post: metulburr
  [pygame] Inventory problems. Weapons equipped to wrong slot SheeppOSU 6 3,942 May-07-2019, 02:46 AM
Last Post: SheeppOSU
  [pygame] Equiping inventory slots with invisible buttons SheeppOSU 6 4,660 Apr-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Last Post: SheeppOSU
  [PyGame] Help with blitting and events elxleon42 1 2,827 Nov-04-2018, 11:46 PM
Last Post: metulburr