Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to learn more
I'm sorry if this is in bad taste, I'm new to the forum and to Programming as a whole. I've been learning Python for about four days now. I've mostly practiced what I saw in a "Programming with Mosh" tutorial. He's very informative, but I feel as though information drafted from only one source is useless. I do better with many opinions and multiple avenues to explore. I know this is a lot of yammering. Just wanted my own thread to express my goals so that I can get personal feedback from intermediate or expert programmers.
I've only saved a few projects that I've worked on, (which I do realize was probably a mistake)so I'm going to drop some pictures that will show what I've done, and hopefully ya'll will know more about where I need to strengthen the small foundation that I've built and where to go from there. I'm beginning my bachelor's in Cybersecurity next month. So, information geared towards Python in the Cybersecurity field is desired as well as the general stuff. I'm sorry if I sound silly, this is seriously a ground zero for me. I don't know the lingo, I don't know anything beyond what's in the pictures.

[Image: xjfTs7N]
[Image: DRKd9R0]
I feel like this isn't a bad start. I just want to be able to have the program re-ask a question after my else statement is initiated.
[Image: kXgvMqW]
This is what Mosh showed me, I added in the formatted string to get more on screen.

Whatever helps. It doesn't have to be much. If you could even look at the code and say, "Ya know, you can do this shit instead of that shit, right?" I'd really appreciate it. Thank you guys.
Post your code in code tags.