Python Forum
rtlsdr depenancy path on windows 10
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rtlsdr depenancy path on windows 10
Hi, I'm trying to get rtlsdr(GitHub), but I keep getting this error:
Error:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\...\sdr.py", line 2, in <module> from rtlsdr import * File "C:\...\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\lib\site-packages\rtlsdr\__init__.py", line 56, in <module> from .librtlsdr import librtlsdr File "C:\...\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\lib\site-packages\rtlsdr\librtlsdr.py", line 50, in <module> librtlsdr = load_librtlsdr() File "C:\...\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\lib\site-packages\rtlsdr\librtlsdr.py", line 45, in load_librtlsdr raise ImportError('Error loading librtlsdr. Make sure librtlsdr '\ ImportError: Error loading librtlsdr. Make sure librtlsdr (and all of its dependencies) are in your path
I've tried to add librtlsdr(GitHub) dependencies two ways, for both I created a folder called PYSDR with everything from librtlsdr. first I tried adding the PYSDR to PYTHONPATH (variable I didn't have before). the other way I tried was by adding:
import sys
sys.path.append('C:/.../Documents/Python/Libs_NEVER_DEL/PYSDR )
but both attempts gave me the same error as before. How can I get around this problem?
also if there is an alternative you recommend that works on a raspberry pi as well as windows I'd have no problems switching, all I need is to be able to select center frequency and a band for the sdr and integrate with is received.
use:
pip install pyrtlsdr
(Sep-12-2018, 04:18 PM)Larz60+ Wrote: use:
pip install pyrtlsdr

Hi, I did that to install rtlsdr. It is importing rtlsdr without a problem its the other things that rtlsdr depends on that are taken from another GitHub user, that are not written in python, which give me the errors.
this is what i get in cmd:https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Vtv7rgTwNV2Br1v4vkaY3oxWYyCR_ka

I copied everything to the folder that my script is in and now I'm getting this error:
Error:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\...\sdr.py", line 2, in <module> from rtlsdr import * File "C:\...\rtlsdr.py", line 20, in <module> from .librtlsdr import ( ImportError: attempted relative import with no known parent package

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  working directory if using windows path-variable chitarup 2 682 Nov-28-2023, 11:36 PM
Last Post: chitarup
  WebDriverException: Message: 'PATH TO CHROME DRIVER' executable needs to be in PATH Led_Zeppelin 1 2,150 Sep-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Yoriz
  .pth file does not show up in sys.path when configuring path. arjunsingh2908 2 5,672 Jul-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: arjunsingh2908