Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with website making
how can i make a website? i am so confused on how to even start
i'v read websited but people are more helpfull :)
Creating a website
pyzyx3qwerty
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela
Need help on the forum? Visit help @ python forum
For learning more and more about python, visit Python docs
Really isn't Python, but - whoever is hosting your website likely has some beginner tools that you can use for free. Read specifically about those, look for a tutorial on those tools on Youtube.
there are plenty of web frameworks.
check our web tutorials: https://python-forum.io/Forum-Web-Tutorials
Also https://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the...ello-world

These are for Flask - one of the available frameworks
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

You haven't said what kind of website you want to create. If you just want pages that are static, there's not going to be any need for Python, just HTML, CSS and possibly JavaScript. Jekyll is one site generator and there are probably others. GitHub Pages can host static sites from a GitHub repository and can host sites made with Jekyll too.
(Jun-20-2020, 05:19 AM)ndc85430 Wrote: You haven't said what kind of website you want to create. If you just want pages that are static, there's not going to be any need for Python, just HTML, CSS and possibly JavaScript. Jekyll is one site generator and there are probably others. GitHub Pages can host static sites from a GitHub repository and can host sites made with Jekyll too.

i want a website where it looks nice and when u click a button. it takes a random string in the format of username:password from a text file full of them for example
mian:lol
pian:sisd
osdk:oa
and so it takes a random one from the text file and gives it to them