Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Bottom Page

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so that I may post
Saying hello, because I need help.

I need 1 post before I can post a link
Why would you need to post a link? Just describe the issue and post some code. The only time a link should be needed are if:
1) your code is simply too big, in which case you should try making a smaller example demonstrating the issue, or
2) you're trying to scrape an external website (or consume an api, etc), and you're linking to the scrape target.
pydsigner likes this post
It's dangerous to go alone!  Take this: https://docs.python.org/3/library/index.html
HackerRank seems neat: https://www.hackerrank.com/nilamo
This thread makes me think twice about not obscuring the error messages, and informing exactly the bypass. I would of thought spammers would of used it, but i guess not.

This whole thing could of been avoided if you just used python code tags. And if you really did want to just post a random post, the first thing I would think is to utilize the introduce yourself thread to get you your first post instead of making a meaningless thread.
pydsigner and micseydel like this post
*Describe the environment in which it occurs.                                    *Describe the symptoms of your problem clearly.
*Describe the research you did to try and understand the problem.      *Describe the goal, not the step. 
*Use meaningful, specific subject headers                                          *Write in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language
*Describe the problem's symptoms, not your guesses                         *Describe your problem's symptoms in chronological order
*Describe the diagnostic steps you took to try and pin down the problem yourself.
*Describe any possibly relevant recent changes in your computer or software configuration. 
*Provide a way to reproduce the problem in a controlled environment.
hello to you too

Top Page