Python Forum
[split] We are Hiring Python Devs
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[split] We are Hiring Python Devs
We are also currently looking for Developers for our Python Development Company with 2-4yrs strong experience in Python & Django web framework. Candidate Should have the ability to work effectively on small, distributed teams in an agile and scrum development environment. Successful candidates will be provided onsite opportunity to work in the US

Skills Requirement:

Proficiency in PythonFamiliarity with PostgresSQL, Mysql and Mongo DBFamiliarity with Django Web FrameworkExperience developing in a Linux environmentSolid understanding of object oriented programmingMust have experience in Amazon Web Services platform and Google App Engine platform
Interested candidates can mail their resume with the below required information to [email protected]
Postgres, Mysql, AND Mongo?  AWS AND App Engine?  Your client should figure out what they're doing, because that sounds ridiculous.
To find someone who knows everything, is expensive.
Maybe you can add more detailed requirements for this job.
It looks that you've a heavy heterogenetic infrastructure and seeking someone who glues everything together.
Almost dead, but too lazy to die: https://sourceserver.info
All humans together. We don't need politicians!
Hello Lynda,

I have send you a PM. Please check.

Best Regards,
Norman F
(Aug-02-2017, 09:57 PM)nilamo Wrote: Postgres, Mysql, AND Mongo?  AWS AND App Engine?  Your client should figure out what they're doing, because that sounds ridiculous.

maybe they are migrating.  hopefully from the bad to the good.

if i had tons of C programs to be converted to Python, don't'cha think i'd be seeking both skill sets?

(Aug-02-2017, 12:33 PM)lyndaawilliams Wrote: Proficiency in PythonFamiliarity with PostgresSQL, Mysql and Mongo DBFamiliarity with Django Web FrameworkExperience developing in a Linux environmentSolid understanding of object oriented programmingMust have experience in Amazon Web Services platform and Google App Engine platform

i have experience with the space bar ... and i don't mean the place everyone meets at after 5.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
Photo 
Hi
I know that thread is old, but maybe you are looking to extend your existing team? If you want to 020/]hire python coder I suggest collaborating with Ukrainian developers. I have added below a compare of Python salaries worldwide.

US – from $7,000
UK – from $5,000
Ukraine – from $1,750
Switzerland – from $7,500
Israel – from $6,000
Quote: have added below a compare of Python salaries worldwide.
US – from $7,000
maybe $7,000 per month, although that would be for beginner.
(Oct-16-2018, 10:57 AM)Larz60+ Wrote:
Quote: have added below a compare of Python salaries worldwide.
US – from $7,000
maybe $7,000 per month, although that would be for beginner.

Sure, this is salaries per month.
Holy cow! I would be content with the lowest salary listed and I am in the US
Recommended Tutorials:
and i was well above those when i retired.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Hiring] Looking for Data Sci/ML consultant to advise on a project pandadad123 1 1,470 Apr-10-2023, 07:26 AM
Last Post: jenniferW
  [Hiring] Node.js / Python Engineer (Regular/Senior) jharp 2 2,337 Jun-23-2022, 10:03 AM
Last Post: jharp
  Hiring expierenced coder with instagram stab 0 2,701 Mar-15-2022, 02:03 AM
Last Post: stab
  Hiring Expert Python Developer (Remote) For USA based Client Naheed 2 3,518 Feb-23-2022, 03:27 PM
Last Post: deepvyas
  Hiring: Expert python Bot developer otsaki 3 9,223 Oct-18-2021, 07:47 AM
Last Post: cis_harry
  Hiring: Data Engineer - SF or Remote, U.S. patpat 0 1,786 Aug-06-2021, 02:37 PM
Last Post: patpat
  Network with currently hiring studios: Ubisoft, Codemasters and more! WanderingOwl 0 1,925 Apr-11-2021, 07:40 PM
Last Post: WanderingOwl
  Hiring Python Dev, remote allpurposeben 2 3,268 Mar-23-2021, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Naheed
  Hiring python dev sizzle 4 3,213 Dec-31-2020, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Gribouillis
  We are Hiring Python Devs jakekimpton 5 6,618 Oct-13-2019, 06:17 PM
Last Post: SharpMind