Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[split] Why Python?
Can you please compare Python with other programming languages and say, just your personal opinion, which language is easier to learn? Python, Java, C# ?
Personally I don't care how often Python is used, where or for what.
I like this language, so I use it. :-)

OT

(May-04-2018, 04:19 AM)Skaperen Wrote: i just want to know how AI knowledge is stored. in machine learning, after a machine has learned, how is that knowledge stored? is it a big giant dictionary?

In a model. The model consists of many parameters.
How the model is saved, depends on the underlying framework.
Almost dead, but too lazy to die: https://sourceserver.info
All humans together. We don't need politicians!
Split from https://python-forum.io/Thread-Why-Python
Please don't necro old posts.

Addressing your question - I don't know C#. I think Python is an easier language to learn, though some people really appreciate static typing (as in Java and C#). I started with Python and then had an easier time with C than I did learning Java initially. I switched jobs recently and am glad to no longer be writing Java (though I wouldn't necessarily turn down an otherwise good job in the future if it was Java).
I have been programming for a long time, in about a dozen languages, including Java and C++, although not C#. Python is certainly easier to learn than Java and C++. It's one of the easiest to learn languages I know, except for early/obsolete languages like Dartmouth BASIC and toy languages like Ook. In fact, I got into Python when I was mentoring a kid on how to use computers and he wanted to learn programming. Web searching for "easy to learn programming languages" got me python.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures