Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stats in sidebar?
If we are minimizing things to expand such as online today, should we put the stats page in the sidebar too minimized by default?
Recommended Tutorials:
Same toughs,i did not like look of it as was many user to display 120+.
Was thinking of moving it to statistics in Navigation bar.
See how it look now as with spoiler css solution,now it fit better in with the Theme design.
i like the spoiler method better. I dont like the new way where it has a delay sort of to view it.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-25-2020, 12:05 PM)metulburr Wrote: I dont like the new way where it has a delay sort of to view it.
Was testing out some stuff,so the delayā¸± should not be so long.
Fixed now.
metulburr likes this post
what would be nice is if it remembered the status of opened and closed like the sidebar. Liek i always leave the sidebar closed. Unless i am looking at who was online today. in which i know have to do 3 separate clicks to see it. 1) to open the sidebar, 2) open the whos online today 3) close the sidebar again. After refresh, the sidebar stays closed, or whatever was set by the user, but the whos online always closes.
Recommended Tutorials:
The always closed spoiler when start is fine for me,also design/look wise when move to other device as phone.
The long list of users is something i sparely look at,feature over Who's Online is much more useful info at least for me.
May look at this later,but not a priority now.
Added Who has been online today to Dark Theme,and changed css color to fit Theme.
metulburr likes this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information [Tip] RSS feed and forum stats metulburr 3 4,810 Sep-23-2016, 04:25 PM
Last Post: ichabod801