Python Forum
things i want that probably mean code to write
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things i want that probably mean code to write
i want a print()-like function that modifies most non-printable characters (exceptions would include common output formatting characters like newline).  it should convert things into their common forms like chr(3) becomes '^C' or at least '\003'.  i would also want a CLI filter to get this kind of output on other commands.  instances of this should each have a means the modify the mapping (including extract and restore).  maybe i want chr(9) to output a raw tab in some cases or a '\t' or a '^i' string in other cases.  i can see it being a class generator that would be the core of many other tools.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
Does it make progress ?
i haven't decided if i want to write that, yet.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which things are actually fun to code? Radical 0 553 Nov-05-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Radical
  Newbie: Application/programme to write code lasek723 3 2,562 Sep-16-2020, 03:03 AM
Last Post: buran
  Mozilla Project Things open network Larz60+ 0 2,205 Feb-15-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Want to write metasploit code using python sumandas89 2 3,067 Dec-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Larz60+