Python Forum
Question about data grid for forms - desktop program
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about data grid for forms - desktop program
Hello ! Heart

I'm beginner in the python world!!

I'm creating a simple stock control system with forms and I need a good data grid. I would like to sort the items by clicking on the header and spreading the rows in tree. In some columns I need to put checkbox and 16x16 icons. Could someone show me a good data grid with these features?

I'm thinking rewrite the program in Java or .Net because I have not found answers. Please help me !

I thank you all !! Shy
what GUI framework you use?
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

(Apr-18-2019, 08:20 AM)buran Wrote: what GUI framework you use?

I'm using PyCharm
Pycharm is the ide that being used to type the code. The gui would be something like tkinter, wxpython, pyqt, kivy.
(Apr-18-2019, 10:04 AM)Yoriz Wrote: Pycharm is the ide that being used to type the code. The gui would be something like tkinter, wxpython, pyqt, kivy.

I'm using tkinter right now but no problem if I have to change the GUI.
for example in wx python phoenix you can use https://docs.wxpython.org/wx.dataview.DataViewCtrl.html
However not sure about the icons
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Your first program' type question, be kind davediamond 0 1,045 Apr-11-2022, 08:12 PM
Last Post: davediamond
  [Tkinter] Noob question:Using pyttsx3 with tkinter causes program to stop and close, any ideas? Osman_P 4 5,232 Nov-14-2020, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Osman_P
  Grid data entry problem kenwatts275 3 2,246 Mar-22-2020, 03:13 PM
Last Post: kenwatts275
  [Tkinter] Forms' expansion Gupi 5 2,671 May-23-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Gupi