Python Forum
tkinter scheduling app
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tkinter scheduling app
Looking to hire a programmer for a simple team scheduling app that utilizes tkinter and can export html.

I have all desired features laid out, I just lack the experience to do it myself

PM me for details
Just an FYI, there are many scheduler packages available, see: https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=s...mit=search
(Mar-23-2018, 03:39 AM)Larz60+ Wrote: Just an FYI, there are many scheduler packages available

I need like a team scheduler for my group to use for planning out our job stuff for the week, I currently do this manually in html. not a scheduler for a program
OK, not trying to dissuade you from hiring someone, but there are also these packages: https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=s...mit=search
Hello,

Good morning. Hope you are doing well.
I am from the Digital Aptech. This is an India based digital agency. We have skilled team on Python,NodeJS,.Net etc. We have developed lots of apps. So, i want to talk with you regarding your requirement. My Skype id is - live:subhashis_14 . Please add me.
Hi Rabbyte
Hope you are doing good.

I have checked the requirement and I can easily accomplish the mentioned task in minimum cost, You can add me on Sky--pe: [email protected] or inbox me at [email protected]

I’ll be delighted to receive your reply mail!

Best Regards,
Gabriel A.
Hi ,
I am a experienced developer and would be able to help you out on this....
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew
(Mar-23-2018, 03:35 AM)Rabbyte Wrote: Looking to hire a programmer for a simple team scheduling app that utilizes tkinter and can export html.

I have all desired features laid out, I just lack the experience to do it myself

PM me for details

Hi,
Sent you PM.
Hoping for prompt response.
Regards,
Anna