Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to do list
Dont worry about it. It's going to take some time to figure out all the little tweaks wanted anyways
Recommended Tutorials:
I appreciate site maintainers work in transition to new theme. I wanted to add reputation to metulburr for job well done.

Doing that I encountered following:

- Adding reputation or like is not possible on mobile (no 'Rate' or 'Like' buttons in iPhone / Safari)
- After rating on computer forum page became unresponsive, after page reload everything was back in normal (MacOS / Safari)

Let us show our appreciation on mobiles too Wink
metulburr likes this post
I'm not 'in'-sane. Indeed, I am so far 'out' of sane that you appear a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity. Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy

Da Bishop: There's a dead bishop on the landing. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here. ....but society is to blame.
i do not own an apple product so i am unable to test this. But i will add it to the list so it does not get lost.

EDIT:
I just remembered we got some ipads for our kids virtual schooling i could use to test the appearance on apples. I would have to check versions to see if they are the same or not.
Recommended Tutorials:
- Add a toplink to access search.php labeled Advanced Search as responsive theme does not seem to have access to this
- Fix responsive theme on mobile for the editor right side cut off and unable to access on phone, see attachment
- Responsive theme: possibly expand Forums toplinks and Extras toplink so they are not in a drop down
- logo is sometimes small, and sometimes large, see attachment
- users online today plugin in responsive theme - PS: the plugin should be edited, add comma between users, the names are unreadable

All the above are done

- move post,update pst, and preview post buttons to below the input box of the editor so people dont have to scroll down so far to hit the button (with attachments it can be a full page to scroll below the editor box) - be more specific, give me a link or a screenshot
- Adding reputation or like is not possible on mobile (no 'Rate' or 'Like' buttons in iPhone / Safari) - can you be more specific like where? on showthread or profile
- After rating on computer forum page became unresponsive, after page reload everything was back in normal (MacOS / Safari) - i do not have any apple device to test this out
snippsat and perfringo like this post
Quote:- move post,update pst, and preview post buttons to below the input box of the editor so people dont have to scroll down so far to hit the button (with attachments it can be a full page to scroll below the editor box) - be more specific, give me a link or a screenshot
screenshot below in attachment

I still have this issue on my phone. The user panel is stuck overtop of the editor and unable to access the right side of the editor.
Quote:Fix responsive theme on mobile for the editor right side cut off and unable to access on phone, see attachment
Android 9.0
Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-17-2020, 11:17 PM)metulburr Wrote: I still have this issue on my phone. The user panel is stuck overtop of the editor and unable to access the right side of the editor.
Quote:Fix responsive theme on mobile for the editor right side cut off and unable to access on phone, see attachment
Android 9.0
Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown

i just checked it on all resolution, its working fine, you need to clear you browser cache
perfringo and metulburr like this post
(Oct-17-2020, 05:09 PM)rain Wrote: - Adding reputation or like is not possible on mobile (no 'Rate' or 'Like' buttons in iPhone / Safari) - can you be more specific like where? on showthread or profile

Screenshot is attached (iPhone/Safari/horizontal; same is with vertical) - I can see that snippsat liked post but I have no buttons for 'Rate' or 'Like'

While posting this I noticed that there are buttons 'Reply' (quote this message in reply) and 'Quote' (quote this post). What 'Quote' button suppose to do?

EDIT: I also mention that I deleted 'Website data' for python-forum.io prior taking screenshot.
I'm not 'in'-sane. Indeed, I am so far 'out' of sane that you appear a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity. Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy

Da Bishop: There's a dead bishop on the landing. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here. ....but society is to blame.
After clearing cache that does work. However I noticed that since then, on the index page, the user link and top links are unable to access unless the sidebar is open. See attachments

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Recommended Tutorials:
Made css for Who has been online today in sidebar(refresh css).

Long forum description without new line <br>.
Did squeezed last-post display box.
[Image: sL7yhi.png]
Larz60+ and metulburr like this post
That looks so much better
Recommended Tutorials: