Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urls to get ip
The link is not maintained anymore, but there are some interesting areas, especially with the rfc's.
There are groupings of RFC's that relate to each other that I think are especially helpful. When I worked
with telecommunications I was a lot more involved with networking than I am now, but it is an extremely
interesting area, and I never cease ti learn something new whenever I play with it.
how hard would it be to make a python script that runs on each and of where there is desired to be a VPN tunnel that actually sets up that (for example with OpenVPN)?
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
There's sstp-server (see PyPi) Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP) VPN server.
I think using available packages, should not too bad, time wise, allowing for learning
curve. I'm going to be working on a mesh network using C.H.I.P computers ($9 each).
Haven't even begun design yet, trying to get the hardware working first (which I just received
yesterday, and missing (did not order) cable needed to download and install driver for HDMI
video). Perhaps I'll use some of the available packages.