Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
way back machine
I saw the internet archive here a bit ago, and remembered that was a method to search out the old forum. Its odd because it saves the most random threads while leaving out good ones....for example i have my mailed a banana peel story online forever i guess, while other serious conversations are not recorded. And sometimes i am glad my previous conversations are not recorded Wink
Recommended Tutorials:
A nice discussion Big Grin In a Linux forum I am visiting sometimes there was a discussion like this. Someone has seen that PXE packets are flying around and decided to run PXE server and set it to load a some Linux distro.  In a lots of PCs/laptops BEOS network boot is set to Enabled  by default and the people are leaving it that way. Emagine you power up you PC and insted of Windows welcome screen you see something else :D
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
(Oct-09-2017, 05:30 AM)metulburr Wrote: I saw the internet archive here a bit ago, and remembered that was a method to search out the old forum. Its odd because it saves the most random threads while leaving out good ones....for example i have my mailed a banana peel story online forever i guess, while other serious conversations are not recorded. And sometimes i am glad my previous conversations are not recorded Wink

someone slipped on the banana peel and thought you were a terrorist.  a least some of today's police would join in your laughter.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
That site brings back memories Rolleyes
(Oct-18-2017, 08:04 AM)Kebap Wrote: That site brings back memories Rolleyes

i know right? I wish the way back machine had more threads to read through
Recommended Tutorials: