Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which is a better test?
(Feb-08-2018, 03:10 AM)Skaperen Wrote: and when it is working, there usually isn't even a category i want. if they have a database of the data on that first page, for all packages, and can provide a dump in JSON or CSV, i could design (in Python, of course) a program to make it into a nice page (in HTML, of course). but i don't see a place to get that.
They work for a new site has been going on for quite some time Warehouse.
PyPi/Warehouse is course only not the one way to get info,it's more so that Python package can be distribution in a easy way.
Example Requests has a GitHub page and a Doc page.
Requests PyPi page has more short info.
The important part is pip install requests,this is done bye PyPi/Warehouse so it very easy for user to get it.
installing is not the problem. finding the right package is.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
(Feb-08-2018, 06:05 AM)Skaperen Wrote: installing is not the problem. finding the right package is.
Awesome Python has nice overview.
Other than that in no magic search engine eg google or PyPi search.
Follow what happens with in the Python community helps to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to test and import a model form computer to test accuracy using Sklearn library Anldra12 6 3,117 Jul-03-2021, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Anldra12
  How to write test cases for a init function by Unit test in python? binhduonggttn 2 3,109 Feb-24-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  How to write test cases by Unit test for database configuration file? binhduonggttn 0 2,553 Feb-18-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: binhduonggttn