Python Forum

Full Version: tool/program/script to translate bash to python
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know of a tool/program/script to translate bash to python? i have large (1751 lines) bash script that i would like to translate to python.
bummer! the video doesn't work. there is audio and i here some with accent i don't recognize talking about bash2py, but i see nothing.
video works fine for me. Did you read the text below the video:
Quote:If you cannot see this video you may be using a browser that does not recognise the MOV video format. If using alternative browsers does not resolve this problem, please download bash2py_demo.mov explicitly and view this video on your own machine using an appropriate viewer.
Firefox does recognize that it's a video. there are things around the big black area just like a video normally has. there is a volume adjustment slide. when i mouse over it it, it changes to vertical. i can adjust it and it really does change the audio. there was also a full-screen button which i did try, hoping it would get things working, but all i got was a larger black area. the file was obviously transfered as i did get audio. so something was different about the video parts of this video file. i'll try downloading the file and running mplayer.

mplayer plays it OK but is reporting it as being h.264