Python Forum

Full Version: Full Stack Developer London £50,000 DOE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PM or Reply if you are interested in having a chat about this role Dance

The Role
• Pick up a task, or small project and take it right through to production ready.
• Drive out detailed requirements where they don’t already exist, with the help of business users and analysts.
• Work with and guide more junior developers to make them productive and deliver to a high-quality. Work collaboratively with other senior developers.
• Become the technical authority for one or more key components of our systems infrastructure.
• Contribute to and influence the overall tech stack and new tech adoption.
• Work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary teams.

Your personal qualities:

• An Engineer at Heart: You know when the solution is getting too complex, and it’s time to adjust the requirements. Or when it’s time to delete, refactor and simplify.
• Completer Finisher. You want to give users the best possible experience but also recognise that perfect is good finished.
• Philosophical. On occasion ideas and code you love will not make it into production, you will need to be able to move on.
• People person. You are energised by a high amount of contact with a wide range of people. You value diversity and are sensitive to different environments & cultures.
• Team ethic. You make change happen by working with & through others.

• Python
• MongoDB and associated python libraries
• Micro-services and REST APIs
• AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway.
• AWS devops and APIs
• Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask)
• Node, npm and JavaScript
• Agile software development
• Facebook API/Open Graph

Within a highly skilled team of Front End and Fullstack Developers.

We also like talking to people who enjoy

• Chat bots and Voice Recognition
• Big Data Analytics
• Test & Behavioural Driven Development
• Meta programming

Rewards
We offer a competitive salary that will reflect your skills and experience. Our benefits package includes 25 days' holiday, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, discount gym membership and insurance, and a superb modern working environment.
Hours of work
37.5 per week with some flexibility.
Either London office or Haywards Heath dependent on preference
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Amit Desai. I am ready to do this Job. I have 8+ years of industrial experience. Since 3 years i am working on MEAN Stack. You can reach me on skype or mail that is [email protected]. I am available all time on skype. we will discuss further.

Thanks
Greetings!

I am having all the mentioned skill-set and experience required.

If you are open for remote support, Kindly reach me on below mentioned details

Email: [email protected]

Waiting for your reply

BR
Karen
(Dec-02-2018, 08:13 PM)joomdev1309 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Amit Desai. I am ready to do this Job. I have 8+ years of industrial experience. Since 3 years i am working on MEAN Stack. You can reach me on skype or mail that is [email protected]. I am available all time on skype. we will discuss further.

Thanks

Hi Amit,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

We've sent you an email this morning.

Many thanks