Python Forum

Full Version: Help speeding up ode_int
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've created a tool in python that links a 3d electromagnetic field solver to a time domain electrical equation solver. This allows me to create a 3d model of a pcb and simulate the transmission of signals across the pcb tracks when driven from a behavioural buffer model (ibis). The problem is that the whole thing runs really slowly. I'm looking for someone to help me analyse and understand what I can do to improve the tool's execution speed. I think the main problem is that the ode that solves the time domain ibis equations are stiff, but I'm not sure how to fix this.

If there is anyone who has experience of python's ode solver tools, em field solvers, python optimization or just interested, please get in touch.
did you want to post this in jobs?
** Note ** Job offers require salary, wage, or sum amount within the post. Otherwise it will be deleted.
No, this is not a job offer. I was just going that someone would be interested enough to help for free :-o