Python Forum

Full Version: website development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi dear guys
hope u be fine all.
im intending to develop a website for my business by python.i have a google site as [REMOVED BY MOD] but i want to have my own website by python.can u help me how can i build my own website as above by my own file and server and url on my pc by one of the best python modual,whats your advise ?thanks Heart
First find a good IDE in which you can work with multiple files at a time, I use Pycharm, then you can choose between using Flask or Django. In my opinion, Flask is better, but others may find Django more easy. Great Flask tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwZwr5Tvyxo and a Django tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmljXZIypDc

Hope this helped

One last thing - you may want to learn some html, I made my website by following along with a tutorial and kinda learned it, but learning html properly will help you to build this website uniquely. As said in the tutorial, bootstrap is really popular for building websites and you may want to look into that as well
hi dear freind
thanks for your great support.
im using windows base operating system,can i use mac commands on windows power shell(not cmd)or i have to use windows commands in windows power shell as well?
i have a website as REMOVED BY MOD url.can i make the same url as my website for my flask or django python project as my project file on my pc and dispatch on python cloud?if it is,how can i connect my own url as above to my flask or django project on my pc?
i have pycharm as IDE on my windows system as well,if make my website python project file as flask or django,how can i transfer my website project to other device as my new pc whenever i change my pc?shall i transfer ?
i want to have my own ip (as internet ip for my device identity),how can i do that by python for my website url?
can i make mobile application by flask or django as well?if i can,is there any youtube tutorial as well?which frame work is better for both(website and mobile app)?
if i make my website by windows and dispatch in cloud,is it working in all operating system and devices good or there are special adjustment for ?
thanks to give me your time.
masoud
Quote:can i use mac commands on windows power shell(not cmd)or i have to use windows commands in windows power shell as well?
I don't know about that you would have to look it up, but I am assuming that you would have to use window commands in a window powershell.
Quote:i have a website as REMOVED BY MOD url.can i make the same url as my website for my flask or django python project as my project file on my pc and dispatch on python cloud?shall i transfer ?
I also don't know much about this, hopefully someone else can answer this
Quote:i want to have my own ip (as internet ip for my device identity),how can i do that by python for my website url?
Sorry again I don't know much about ip addresses
Quote:can i make mobile application by flask or django as well?
It depends on what you mean. Websites can be accessed via mobile devices, but if you mean an actual mobile application like an app, use Xcode.

I started Flask kinda recently and don't know too much about all this stuff. As you can see from my profile I am only moving into 8th grade so I hope someone more qualified comes to answer your questions.
thanks dear freind for your time.
Dear friend
I wana develop a website by flask or django,is it necessary to get an special ip from icann and start my project with mentioned ip address or I can use my own device ip address for my project identity in the world?
What's your offer.
Thanks
Well, when you start, the website is using the localhost. So on flask the website is usually accessed via "localhost:5000". I haven't actually put up a website yet since I am still working on mine, so I don't know how that works.
Thanks for your reply.
I have a google domain.can u tell me how can i connect my domain to my flask project as my website URL?
Thanks
I don't exactly understand google domains and connecting them to Flask, so I hope this helps you - https://support.google.com/domains/answer/6353515?hl=en
Hi dear friend.
Can I make my website url like google domain by python modules or libraries as well and connect my flask project to my own url that is connected to my flask project servers?
In which server names is raising my flask project from my pc?
When I build my flask project,is it necessary to dispatch my project by python cloud as well?
Thanks