Python Forum

Full Version: which std library to use for web development in python
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to python and would like to go for web development in python but
which standard library to use for making website as mostly it is django that is used
but how it is different from flask and Bottle?
can anyone make this clear?
you will find a lot of blogs on this subject, for example:
http://www.mindfiresolutions.com/blog/20...vs-django/
just google away.
Hey. When I started to be interested in python development, I found a lot of useful information here What is Python Used for?. Over time, knowledge of the development accumulated and experience also comes. The main thing is to try to introduce something new gradually.
You can learn a lot (both good practice and bad practice) by examining some of the code associated with the homepages of python packages in pypi.org. And what's good about learning this way is that you can search for the subject matter before looking at the source.
You can pretty much guess by calculating number of downloads/ age in months. The higher the results, the more likely you'll find a good coder, but of course this only works if the package has some history.
Python is a universal programming language that also applies to web design. The language is not complicated. I hope you do. read on developers' websites.