Python Forum

Full Version: Online Tuition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone here advise where is the best place could find online 1 to 1 tuition? I have reviewed a few sites and they all seem to be a bit scamy.
Please elaborate.
I am working as a project manager. I am trying to learn python so I can combine some information collected in excel spreadsheets into a weekly report. It currently is a time consuming process and I know with some python knowledge I can automate a lot of this process. I have been trying to learn from text books and YouTube but seem to get stuck on so many minor items.
I was hoping to find an expert on python who would be willing to give online tuition via web cam say one hour a week. I have found some websites but they all have worrying reviews claiming they are scams. I was hoping someone here would know the best way to learn quickly. When I get stuck on a certain item in an exercise from a book it could take days for me to figure out the problem, usually asking silly questions on here.any advice on how to streamline this process would be really appreciated.
There are two 'complete' and 'good' tutorials (in my opinion)
Think like a computer scientist interactive
and
Python 3 tutorial (Europe)
I will check these out. Thank you
Larz

really enjoying How to think like a computer scientist!! thank you.