Python Forum

Full Version: Cant start module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I cant start server under windows anymore.

[Image: 54AZse3TQeuufJ1LJirLNQ.png]
then windows firewall prompted for access I check all box for give access python for public and private networks both.

CMD was started with administrator rights

It show :: , instead of 0.0.0.0

Anyone help? Heart

[Image: IevYPix.png]

Seems like I found solution, but cant post it here because antispam -_-
I get a 403 error on image
(Nov-01-2019, 04:59 PM)Larz60+ Wrote: [ -> ]I get a 403 error on image

I reupload to imgur
(Nov-01-2019, 01:24 PM)bejag Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I cant start server under windows anymore.

then windows firewall prompted for access I check all box for give access python for public and private networks both.

Anyone help? Heart

bejag, the "::" is the IPv6 equivalent of 0.0.0.0, I have no idea how that's coming up instead, but hopefully that helps to track down the issue.

Paul
(Nov-02-2019, 12:32 AM)ptrivino Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov-01-2019, 01:24 PM)bejag Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I cant start server under windows anymore.

Anyone help? Heart

bejag, the "::" is the IPv6 equivalent of 0.0.0.0, I have no idea how that's coming up instead, but hopefully that helps to track down the issue.

Paul

I think, new version of Python (this module?) change something. Because I use 1 base image for all of my servers. Image was created in start 2019
Also my server never use IPv6 any way.

solution: add --bind 0.0.0.0