Python Forum

Full Version: Web Development help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have an ecommerce website, I am really stressed out on the issue that my website is loading really very slow despite of the fact that I have implemented pretty much every common practice to reduce the load time. Practices include:

- Cache plugin is already installed
- Compression is enabled / Compress Media Files
- I have enable Browser Caching
- Remove unnecessary animation and video
- Minify JavaScript and CSS Files
- Reduce image sizes
- I am on the dedicated hosting provider
- I have already installed the caching plugin
- I have disabled Inactive Plugins

Still, I am facing site loading and server responding issues. I am going to migrate to another hosting. I am thinking to shift my site to this hosting provider or any recommendation to resolve this issue without migrating my site?
I removed the link to specific hosting provider, because it looks very much like clickbait/advertisement.
Based on information provided it's not clear what language/framework is used to build the site and how it is related to python (this is python forum after all).
Are you using wordpress/shopify? your daily traffic? your theme? name of all your plugins? have you tried running it on google page speed test and fixing errors?
Not sure that the Python forum is the best place for this problem...
Have you tried changing your website theme? Many times due to the incompatibility of the theme with the content and structure, it creates a slow loading problem.
There are many other reasons for which it can lead to a slow loading site speed. You can check if any of the reason could be affecting your site-
1. Excessive HTTP Requests
2. Unclean Code
3. Too Many Ads Placement
4. Too Much Flash Content
5. JavaScript Issues
First, you should figure out if the issue is on the client or the server-side issue.
I am using Cloudways hosting solution, they offer CDN management. I believe you are not using CDN for your site.