Python Forum

Full Version: Error : (FileNotFoundError(2, 'The system cannot find the file specified', None, 2,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am working on Azure Machine Learning Workspace. I have created a training model. Its working fine and giving correct output but When I am looking at Visualization of Execute Python Script module, it is giving " Error : (FileNotFoundError(2, 'The system cannot find the file specified', None, 2, " error. It is not even specifying which file. And below this error my whole code it executing and resulting correct output.

What could be the reason of such kind of issue. I am not uploading any code because my model is working fine. Jus want to know the reason of this kind of error.
(Nov-25-2019, 07:54 AM)Shipika Wrote: [ -> ]It is not even specifying which file.
How many files do you have that you read [data] from? The problem is it cannot find the file. Check the file path.
Hey,
Below this line it is specifying all the files that I have imported and giving results. This error is coming far before it is importing the files.
without code and full traceback it's just guessing. The full traceback will show exactly on which line is the error