Python Forum

Full Version: How to attach images to a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to ask a question about generating a graph. I have an example in a jpg file. But the only way I can see to attach it to the post is if I have a URL for it. Is that true?
No, you already have 5 posts, so now you can attach a file to post
Thank you, very helpful.

What's the difference between a Rep and a Like (which I cannot do yet)?
rep is more devoted to in-depth great responses that will show on the users page to all that their content posted has value. You can as well post a comment. A like is more +1 without posting. You agree with it.
(Apr-22-2020, 04:10 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]rep is more devoted to in-depth great responses that will show on the users page to all that their content posted has value. You can as well post a comment. A like is more +1 without posting. You agree with it.

OK, thanks
I do not beleive MyBB allows users to direclty upload images. Its considered a security feature, though I have tried (unsuccessfully) to find a way around it. As mentioned, you can upload a file, but I believe the users would have to click on it (unless this newer version is different from mine).