Python Forum

Full Version: Plotting a specific bar / rectangle chart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I would like to ask a question of whether I am using the correct methods to plot a specific chart.

First I plot this chart:
[Image: Screenshot-from-2020-04-30-11-24-37.png]

Then I would like to create some kind of a bar chart that will show me "where my pyramids perform above certain recall threshold" in the following example lets say recall > 40%. Something like that:
[Image: Whats-App-Image-2020-04-30-at-11-31-26.jpg]

I tried to implement a bar chart, but it doesn't look good:

[Image: Screenshot-from-2020-04-30-11-24-55.png]

Any suggestion how can I create a chart similar to what I handwritten? Or other ideas about how to show the performance above a certain Recall% ?

Thanks,
G
process data used to produce original graph. Filter only those of data points that fit your condition. I think you want area chart, not bar chart. Not sure how you get the y values in the second graph though, why 2 or 3?
(Apr-30-2020, 10:15 AM)buran Wrote: [ -> ]process data used to produce original graph. Filter only those of data points that fit your condition. I think you want area chart, not bar chart. Not sure how you get the y values in the second graph though, why 2 or 3?

Thanks, I'll take a look at the area chart.
The Y values have no actual meaning, they just represent a different pyramid (legend). For example pyramid 1 are bars in height 1, pyramid2 are bars in height 2, etc..