Python Forum

Full Version: Module Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I am new to python and wanted to start working with modules like the pywin32, pysensors and pyspectator. But whenever I download them from pypi.python.org website, for some reason when I try to use them I always get an error called "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pyspectator'" By the way, I am using Windows 10 Home, so I don't know if that is affecting it somehow, but please I need a solution to this. I need these modules for a project and I need these to work as soon as I can get them to. Thanks
Quote:But whenever I download them from pypi.python.org website, for some reason when I try to use them I always get an error called "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pyspectator'"
How are you installing them?
You can easily install module using pip

pip install pyspectator
Hello! Which Python version you installed? If it is Python 3 do pip install pyspectator in the command prompt.
(Mar-31-2017, 01:13 AM)wavic Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Which Python version you installed? If it is Python 3 do pip install pyspectator in the command prompt.

I think you mean pip3 install pyspectator

?
pip comes with Python 3.4+
Didn't know that. The things one can learn everyday :).

Thanks.