Python Forum

Full Version: tkinter tic tac toe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to share the updated graphics view that I'm working on for the simple tic tac toe game I did.
What it looks like on my ubuntu. Since tkinter is not cross-platform friendly, probably will look different on other os.
I can try it on windows if you want to know.
I'm not sure, but if this is your game, it looks like this on mac:
@Yoriz That would be great. I still have a little bit of the game logic to work out, then I'll post the code.
@pyzyx3qwerty Yes, that was my first attempt. The 2nd will have a little eye candy to it.
(Jun-10-2020, 10:44 AM)menator01 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to share the updated graphics view that I'm working on for the simple tic tac toe game I did.
What it looks like on my ubuntu. Since tkinter is not cross-platform friendly, probably will look different on other os.

This looks really great. Looking forward to the finished version!
This is how it looks on windows
[attachment=894]
It appears the text size is just a little big bigger on windows. it's cutting into the border just a little. other than that look's okay.
The buttons seem to lost their color as well.
Really productive game!
On mac, it's shown as

[attachment=895]
Looks okay on macs too. As with windows, it appears the buttons didn't contain their colors. Make make-shift shadow on the title seem to be okay as well. A littel darker than on my system but, still fine.