Python Forum

Full Version: Explain Me Neural Network Ai's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Guys I Found Some Youtube videos and i saw they makes games and ai that play game for them but i can't figure out how they use and make it.

What I Know
  • Explained Me NEAT on youtube!
  • Understood How Output And Input Layer work and etc.
It seems that the question is about reinforcement learning and, as a particular, deep Q-learning. However, the game playing strategy depends on the game: you can define a good strategy using if/elif clauses only (e.g. tic-tac-toe 3x3, at least for 3x3 case). It is not easy to explain you details about RL and Q-learning/deep Q-learning in a few words. I would recommend to listen related Stanford course on deep learning.
(Oct-22-2020, 12:17 AM)scidam Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that the question is about reinforcement learning and, as a particular, deep Q-learning. However, the game playing strategy depends on the game: you can define a good strategy using if/elif clauses only (e.g. tic-tac-toe 3x3, at least for 3x3 case). It is not easy to explain you details about RL and Q-learning/deep Q-learning in a few words. I would recommend to listen related Stanford course on deep learning.

Ok Thank You! For Your Answer