Python Forum

Full Version: My flask website not working properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm making a website (in flask python) to check if ASM code is up to my ASM teacher's standard and am having an issue.

It shows the following errors (erros I wrote, not python errors):

Error:
you dont have 'your variables here' comment / not in the right place. you dont have 'your code here' comment / not in the right place.
Which should happen as my ASM code is up to code.

but my code is up to code...

Do you know why?

the asm file

index.html

code.html

app.py

check.py

edit: The problem appears to be in check.py

Thanks for all who replay!
didn't look much but there is mismatch with some spaces and new lines
try to replace needed with
needed = [
    "DATASEG\n; --------------------------\n; Your variables here\n; --------------------------\n",
    "start:\n    mov ax, @data\n    mov ds, ax\n; --------------------------\n; Your code here\n; --------------------------\n"
    ]
also in check.py line 23 you want to check for needed[1]
(Nov-02-2020, 07:05 PM)buran Wrote: [ -> ]didn't look much but there is mismatch with some spaces and new lines
try to replace needed with
needed = [
    "DATASEG\n; --------------------------\n; Your variables here\n; --------------------------\n",
    "start:\n    mov ax, @data\n    mov ds, ax\n; --------------------------\n; Your code here\n; --------------------------\n"
    ]
also in check.py line 23 you want to check for needed[1]

Thanks!
Now I only get the "you dont have 'your code here' comment / not in the right place.<br />" but ill try to fix that