Python Forum

Full Version: how to find difference between fake driving license or real using python?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to find the difference between a fake driving license or a real one using python? We need to check the authenticity of ID, assuming the format remains the same for all DL of a particular state, we need to validate the format ( distance with 2 words, photo position, etc) to detect false/fake DL.
If you're having to ask quite a vague question like this, I suspect you don't really know much (anything?) about machine learning and specifically classification algorithms. If not, then likely that's too big an undertaking. Why do you need to do this?
Absolutely agree with the above. Would add - the way I would approach is get high res images of real and fake IDs from each of the states involved. You would need a lot of those images. Would then train a convolutional neural network on those images. I would do this separately for each state - likely to train more accurately. Be prepared that this will take a lot of computational time.