Python Forum

Full Version: Seleniun does not work with a website element
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!

I am trying to automatic a website ckick button using selenium and the next method:

WebDriverWait(driver, 10).until(EC.element_to_be_clickable((By.XPATH,'/html/body/div[5]/div/div/div/div/div[1]/a/div[2]/input'))).send_keys(Keys.RETURN)
The XPATH is referenced to the next website element:

[Image: website.jpg]

After inspecting the website programming the “Subit Archivos” element is programmed like this:

[inline]
<input accept="video/*, image/*" multiple="" display="inline-block" type="file" class="_n _5f0v" id="js_31">
[/inline]

When I executed the previous Python method, the linker gives me the next error:
“selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message:”

It is like the method is no table to detect the button…Any idea why is happening this?

Thanks in advance
Greetings.
Please show runnable code.
Hi!

The previous issue was already solved. I was searching for the wrong element...however I am not able to make click in the next button:

[Image: cookies.jpg]

The website is: https://business.facebook.com/creatorstu...tent_posts

I have tried several methods with XPATH and is not working. The element is detected but, I can't make click on it:

For example I used the next methods without any success:

[inline]
WebDriverWait(driver, 10).until(EC.element_to_be_clickable((By.XPATH,"//button[@value='1'][@id='u_0_c']"))).click()

or this one:

WebDriverWait(driver, 10).until(EC.element_to_be_clickable((By.XPATH,"//*[@id="u_0_6"]"))).click()

[/inline]

Any idea?

thanks a lot!