Python Forum

Full Version: excel - json
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
{"3025": {"pos1": null, "pos2": 11, "pos3": null, "pos4": 34, "pos5": 41},
"3026": {"pos1": 6, "pos2": null, "pos3": 27, "pos4": 36, "pos5": null},
"3027": {"pos1": 10, "pos2": null, "pos3": 29, "pos4": null, "pos5": 50}, "…………………..…..}}
Through import json, I got this long string. You should see that number 29 is in row 3027, column pos3. How can I search for 29 and the program transmit me: it is in row 3027 column pos3 (D)
And if in this string there are more numbers 29, will it be possible to mention the rows/columns? Thank you
import json
from collections import namedtuple

Cell = namedtuple('Cell', 'row column value')

def search_for_value(data, lookup_value):
    for row, values in data.items():
        for column, cell_value in values.items():
            if cell_value == lookup_value:
                yield Cell(row, column, cell_value)

spam = """{"3025": {"pos1": null, "pos2": 11, "pos3": null, "pos4": 29, "pos5": 41},
"3026": {"pos1": 6, "pos2": null, "pos3": 27, "pos4": 36, "pos5": null},
"3027": {"pos1": 10, "pos2": null, "pos3": 29, "pos4": null, "pos5": 50}}
"""

data = json.loads(spam)
for cell in search_for_value(data, 29):
    print(cell)
Output:
Cell(row='3025', column='pos4', value=29) Cell(row='3027', column='pos3', value=29)
Quote:Matter completely resolved. However, in the line: for cell in search_for_value (date, 50): (was 29 in the previous example), I can't put a variable (num). Now the lines start at 2. I want to record in an append.xlsx in the cl+5 column the content vl Thank you

for cell in search_for_value(data, 50):
    print(cell)    
    li=cell[0]    
    print (li,  "row")
    print (cell[1])
    cl=cell[1]
    print (cl, "column")   
    print (cell[2])
    vl=cell[2]
    print (vl, "value")
    CE=f'{cl}{li}'
    print (CE, "2 juntos")
    sheet["CE"] = "vl"    
    workbook.save(filename="aexa_append.xlsx")
Quote:: 50}}
Cell(row='4', column='F', value=50)
4 row
F
F column
50 value
F4 2 juntos
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\José Brito\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\PrEXCEL\aexcteste2.py", line 62, in <module>
sheet["CE"] = "vl"
File "C:\Users\José Brito\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\openpyxl-3.0.6-py3.9.egg\openpyxl\worksheet\worksheet.py", line 313, in __setitem__
self[key].value = value
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'value'
>>>
sheet["CE"] will return tuple of columns CE. Also "vl" is string, bot the name vl
 sheet[CE] = vl
should do

or better
num = 50
for cell in search_for_value(data, num):
    CE=f'{cl}{li}'
    print (CE, "2 juntos")
    sheet[f'{cell.column}{cell.row}'] = cell.value
    workbook.save(filename="aexa_append.xlsx")
threre are also other ways to write to cell in openpyxl.
I think you are writing exactly the same thing that is in the excel source.
What I want is: found the row, column and value, go write in the same line, but in column K with the same value.
in this case it is in line 4 7 and 10 all in column F, the value must be copied to the append file for column K, in the same lines, and the same value. Thanks
Needing better, the values ​​are in column A to F, when they are found, they are now entered in line G to K, respectively.
in first quote i said cl+5 it means that the columns jump 5 positions. Thanks.
(Feb-27-2021, 10:51 PM)jmabrito Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are writing exactly the same thing that is in the excel source.

I just fix your own code, line # 13 of your snippet.

(Feb-27-2021, 11:02 PM)jmabrito Wrote: [ -> ]Needing better, the values ​​are in column A to F, when they are found, they are now entered in line G to K, respectively.
A to F are 6 columns, G to K are 5 columns
(Feb-28-2021, 06:05 AM)buran Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb-27-2021, 10:51 PM)jmabrito Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are writing exactly the same thing that is in the excel source.

I just fix your own code, line # 13 of your snippet.

(Feb-27-2021, 11:02 PM)jmabrito Wrote: [ -> ]Needing better, the values ​​are in column A to F, when they are found, they are now entered in line G to K, respectively.

I didn't see the entry on line # 13. In fact it should be in line X, column A is the order of the lines .. so it must be B to F write in column G to K. sorry
line 13 of your code is
 sheet["CE"] = "vl"    
import json
from collections import namedtuple

from openpyxl import Workbook
from openpyxl.utils import column_index_from_string

Cell = namedtuple('Cell', 'row column value')

def search_for_value(data, lookup_value):
    for row, values in data.items():
        for column, cell_value in values.items():
            if cell_value == lookup_value:
                yield Cell(row, column, cell_value)

num = 50
OFFSET = 5
spam = "your JSON string here"
data = json.loads(spam)
for cell in search_for_value(data, num):
    print(cell)
    ws.cell(row=int(cell.row), column=column_index_from_string(cell.column)+OFFSET, value=cell.value)
    wb.save(filename="aexa_append.xlsx")
(Feb-28-2021, 10:47 AM)jmabrito Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb-28-2021, 06:05 AM)buran Wrote: [ -> ]I just fix your own code, line # 13 of your snippet.

I didn't see the entry on line # 13. In fact it should be in line X, column A is the order of the lines .. so it must be B to F write in column G to K. sorry

I wrote sheet [CE] = vl, but before I put li = li +20. it worked, and wrote in the same column but 20 lines down. I will try to do if cl == "F" ..... "F" = "K". This attempt did not work. I will insist. Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3