Python Forum

Full Version: Looking for someone who can do Deep Learning AI,ML,NPL,Keras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're good at Deep Learning AI,ML,NPL and Keras please send me a message i have a simple tool which i would like to build using AI and ML.

Paying with Bitcoin only for this job.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AI Image Generator<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

> Background Color change automatically according to the image of the Hulk most common background color mode (#e4e4a8, #6f5e70, #ef962e)
>
> Auto generate Hulk Image using Data Augmentation
>
> Auto generate Hulk Image background with some common color (#e4e4a8, #6f5e70, #ef962e)
>
> Width 600px Height 600px
>
> Save all Image as .PNG .SVG .JPG
>
> Save each of the image with it's own unique ID and Unique folder location for every image start with 0_00000001 and the final image would be 1_11111111
>
> Generate Hulk character with this Emotions = Happiness, Sadness, Fear, Disgust, Anger, Surprise, Amusement, Contempt, Contentment, Embarrassment, Excitement, Guilt, Pride in achievement, Relief, Satisfaction, Shame
>
> More about Emotions at /wiki/Emotion_classification
>
> Train AI with Hulk Images, add emotion in random basis.
> Every Image will have to be unique from one another through the image processing journey
> Not even a single one image should be same
> The maximum limit should be set to 1000 meaning only 1000 random hulk image will be generated and we will not produce any more image's after it reached this limit
> Check the folder random where you will see some of the ape images each with it's own unique id and unique emotion and unique accessories

All this have to randomly added to hulk image{
ACCESSORIES
Hulk Gloves
Marvel Hulk Icon
Avengers Hulk Character Sunglasses
Endgame Mjolnir Hammer
Face Scarf
THE INCREDIBLE HULK sticker
Hulk Baseball Cap
Hulk WWE Championship Belt
Hulk vs Dinosaur
Hulk vs Ape
Yoda and the Hulk

BACKGROUND COLOUR
Green
Orange
Gold
Light green
Leaves
Red
Jungle
White
City
Village
Mountains
Ocean

HANDS
Astronaut Armour
Watch
Mystic Armour
Boxing Gloves
Diamond Hands

HAT
Fedora
Beanie
Top Hat
Baseball Cap
Cowboy Hat
Headphones
Sherriff Hat
Mystic Crown
Astronaut
Yellow Hat
Tron Hat

JEWELRY
Peace Sign Necklece
Money Necklace
Gold Chain
Silver Chain

SHOES
Blue Sneakers
Green Sneakers
Brown Boots
Sneakers
}
Hello,
Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Garry
please check your email garry_j