Python Forum

Full Version: Table displayed out of order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a webpage with some buttons then a table then some links.

For some reason it displays buttons, links then table

If I delete table command then things are in right order.

Its seems to doing things out of order.

The order in the code is definitely right.

Is the table asynch and so displaying last ?
Spent the last few weeks getting into Python.
Hasnt been too bad but took time to get used to indented lines instead of curly brackets !
Took a while to crack cookies but just about got there.
I still lose them when session ends but maybe not a bad thing.

One of tasks in the ecommerce site is to send order details to vendor and a part copy to buyer.
The first email gets sent and received fine.
However the second one is missing.
I found adding some extra HTML (div /div) fixed it so it suggests something wrong in HTML code.
In the end I passed the HTML to a syntax checker and it said my table wasnt displaying final row fully as just one TD was used in last row.
So I fixed that and email now magically appears.
So looks like just badly formed HTML was messing things up.
I suspect my email vendor was rejecting it.
I merged your 2 threads, assuming they are related to same problem (now resolved).
That said - there is no question, nor code and I suggest you check the links in my signature for future reference how to ask good questions.
(Nov-24-2021, 05:14 AM)buran Wrote: [ -> ]I merged your 2 threads, assuming they are related to same problem (now resolved).
That said - there is no question, nor code and I suggest you check the links in my signature for future reference how to ask good questions.

Two different problems.
It was more of a warning to other developers than a question the second message.
The loss of the second email was a pig to find and had me stumped for hours.