Python Forum

Full Version: I want to create an automated website in python
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to create an automated website in python. I have seen some sites which have 1000 of pages and each page is generated based on some keyword search.
For eg. There is z keyword like 'computer graphics courses'

Then these sites have generated a page for this keyword and it is scraping content from various search engine results (Google, Bing..) and display the results in a single page. The list contains all external website links that covers the topic.

To my knowledge everything is done with automated script. I am a beginner. Can anyone help me to understand the project.
without seeing the underlying code, I would say that something like this could be done using a bootstrap (or similar) template, that uses 'cards', and python Flask.

There are a lot of steps involved, but you can learn them in a few weeks.

I have absolutely no affiliation with Miguel Grinberg other than I bought his course here: https://courses.miguelgrinberg.com/p/fla...a-tutorial

I have to say that it was very well done and complete. I have no trouble creating my site after I finished the course.
Previous versions of the course are also available for free.

There may be a better method, but this is how I would do it.