Python Forum

Full Version: Automating Facebook Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people
I'm trying with selenium to post automatically in classified groups on facebook
I can log in, join the group, capture or sell something, choose the type of classified

Now, at the time of adding images, I try with xpatch and it doesn't work

And I'm thinking about how I'm going to do it after I'm able to access the add photos, access a folder inside my computer, get all the images and click ok to go to facebook

Does anyone know how to do this in selenium?
Or maybe some other solution that allows me to do all this?

Thanks for listening
There's a post with insight on this subject:
https://python-forum.io/thread-3546.html...g+facebook
Automating file uploads using Selenium can be achieved by simulating the file input element's behavior. To upload images to Facebook using Selenium, you can follow these steps:

1.> Locate the File Input Element: Find the file input element on the webpage where you want to upload the images. Typically, the file input element will have the type attribute set to "file."

2.> Send the File Path: Use Selenium to send the file path of the images you want to upload to the file input element.

3.> Submit the Form: In some cases, after sending the file path, you might need to submit the form or click a specific button to initiate the image upload process.