Python Forum

Full Version: Cant Access D: Drive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for my bad English,
And sorry if I put in the wrong Section
my IDLE python cannot Access D:\ Drive py files,
when I open inside D:\ with right click, Edit with IDLE > Edit with IDLE 3.10 (64 Bit), there is nothing happens,
but if I open it in C:\ Drive, the IDLE program opens normally,

I don't really know, but My D:\ drive (harddisk) Previously is my C:\ Of windows, But because I upgrade SSD,
the C:\ (Harddisk) become D:\ (Hardisk), I think certain protector of the previous OS still works

I don't know if I am inside the right forum, but if you think it is not, you can delete this Post
thank you, Have a nice day
on Linux, this is done as follows
click File->Save As...
then click UpArrow icon (top right) and navigate to desired drive and directory.

I expect windows would be similar, if not the same, but I have no ms windows system to try this on.
(Jul-26-2022, 06:46 PM)Larz60+ Wrote: [ -> ]on Linux, this is done as follows
click File->Save As...
then click UpArrow icon (top right) and navigate to desired drive and directory.

I expect windows would be similar, if not the same, but I have no ms windows system to try this on.
thank you for the reply,
I already Copied the files to E: Drive (FlashDrive), but D: Drive, Still have this problem,
Oh, so now that seems like a permissions issue
Not sure how permissions are set on MS windows at drive root
worth looking into.
(Jul-27-2022, 03:03 AM)Larz60+ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so now that seems like a permissions issue
Not sure how permissions are set on MS windows at drive root
worth looking into.
me too, so I ask it here