Python Forum

Full Version: Etiquette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I'm relatively new to this Forum site, I'm unsure about the etiquette with regards to a reputation boost.

First of all: my sincere thanks to everyone that has taken the decision to give me a rep boost.

So, that said, is it considered good etiquette to PM those who have done that? Being the person that I am, I always feel the need to personally thank anyone that either helps me in some way, or anyone that pays me a complement, which is how I see a rep boost; it's a very nice complement and one that I very much appreciate.

So, once again, my thanks to you all.
(Oct-27-2022, 08:41 AM)rob101 Wrote: [ -> ]So, that said, is it considered good etiquette to PM those who have done that? Being the person that I am, I always feel the need to personally thank anyone that either helps me in some way, or anyone that pays me a complement, which is how I see a rep boost; it's a very nice complement and one that I very much appreciate.
I think is very uncommen to use PM for that,you can of cource do it you feel like it.
I think me and many other often forget about reputation points or have relaxed attitude against it.
I am sure you should have more than 10 rep points bye looking at effort in your post,
so i give you some point now that i am sure have forget about befoređź‘€
(Oct-28-2022, 05:32 PM)snippsat Wrote: [ -> ]... so i give you some point now that i am sure have forget about befoređź‘€
Wow! Thank you so much! Cool