Python Forum

Full Version: Online calendar for booking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I have a small website ( Flask powered ❤️).
I would like that peoples could see my availability and book an "appointment" in the free spot.

I plan to develop one my self, but meanwhile maybe something exist already ? ( FOSS ! (so not google etc.. ))

If I could store that data locally that would be even better..

Thanks.
You can search pypi.org for existing packages.
searching for calendar gives this list
(Mar-13-2023, 06:44 PM)Larz60+ Wrote: [ -> ]You can search pypi.org for existing packages.
searching for calendar gives this list

Thank you @Larz60+ , I did checked Pypi, but I didn't found nothing (we your list too, thx btw )
(Mar-13-2023, 04:43 PM)SpongeB0B Wrote: [ -> ]I would like that peoples could see my availability and book an "appointment" in the free spot.

I plan to develop one my self, but meanwhile maybe something exist already ?
There lot of this that exist as it's very common task to do in in a web-app.
As this is web bases,so will not find much on PyPi.
If search with your words will find a lot.
When search like this will find mostly finish app some have free account that may work.
Eg can look at how some of these app look Best 21 Appointment Scheduling Apps

If want develop something yourself eg Flask,i would search for basic tutorial/templates for this task.
That have the basic code HTML/CSS and JavaScript as a start,then bring into Flask.
Eg like this JavaScript Calendar and Scheduler Tutorials
(Mar-14-2023, 04:21 PM)snippsat Wrote: [ -> ]...If want develop something yourself eg Flask,i would search for basic tutorial/templates for this task.
That have the basic code HTML/CSS and JavaScript as a start,then bring into Flask.
Eg like this JavaScript Calendar and Scheduler Tutorials

Thank you for the link ! That's what I more looking for Thumbs Up

Too bad they all relies on javascript .. but of course no choice for now -> https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/gec...158#M10542
Test a few alternatives https://vocus.io/blog/calendly-alternatives/ that seem promising, consider your specific needs, and choose the one that aligns best with your goals and preferences.