Python Forum

Full Version: "PriceSystem" Python Script error to Shopify API
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning everyone, I have a script in Python created to do webscraping from a site to my e-commerce in shopify, until two days ago everything worked perfectly, then it started to give me this error that I attach in the image, I also attach part of the code of the .py application, can anyone tell me if Shopify has changed some parameter with some update ?

Unfortunately, the person who did the work for me has disappeared completely and I am getting into serious trouble!

How did the script work?

The script was created by a third party user (I don't know how to programme, but I'm pretty smart), once I launch the script, it automatically goes to the heo.com site and takes via Shopify's API the data of the products on pre-order, automatically filling everything in and publishing the products in question.

I didn't make the script, I'm not a programmer but if the change is small I can try to make it.

I would like to point out that the script has always worked and loaded the products with price and everything, the site I get the products from is HEO.COM.

Right now my site is at a standstill, because every time I start the script it gives me this generic error (which I enclose as a photo), I enclose part of the code that I opened with Spyder, I would like to point out that everything was working perfectly until yesterday. Probably Shopify (API) or the site I get the data from have changed something, if someone could help me I would be grateful, ecommerce is important to me, I'm a small retailer trying to make my way in the action figure sector.

Thanks

Python script :

[Image: pythonw-VXmq-Vg9q-Ut.png]

Error :

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-04-092348.png]

:)