Python Forum

Full Version: Small python development shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a small "boutique" Python development shop for a project at Brandeis University. This is a small-medium size project, funded by grants, which has been going for 1.5 years. There's a working release 1 product.

We need to supplement our development team. We are looking for a mid-level Python engineer with a decent amount of experience. The project requires a little front end work, mostly back end work, ingesting, processing, and analyzing a growing data set, and includes a web ui with visualization of the results. We need a fairly rounded developer who is comfortable obviously with Python, and also postgres, sql, apache / flask, basic server side configuration and management. We would like to enter into a relationship with a team so that there is some redundancy, but if you are a great individual developer we would also want to talk to you. The work is all remote. We prefer someone in our timezone (Boston USA.)

If you've heard good things about a team or firm please share it with me, either here or DM.

Best,

Pito Salas
Computer Science Faculty
Brandeis University
Should I move this thread to the Jobs forum?
(Jul-19-2023, 08:27 AM)Gribouillis Wrote: [ -> ]Should I move this thread to the Jobs forum?

I’m new here. If it doesn’t belong here then sure. But I am not necessarily offering a job just asking if someone knows a team that they’ve heard good things about.