Python Forum

Full Version: Learn & Earn!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am needing to know if anyone can help me find a Python entry-level job where i can learn from scratch and earn income at the same time?
Finding a place like this is a real stroke of luck. I hope it works out for you.
(Aug-14-2023, 04:15 PM)OleBz Wrote: [ -> ]Finding a place like this is a real stroke of luck. I hope it works out for you.
(Aug-14-2023, 04:15 PM)OleBz Wrote: [ -> ]Finding a place like this is a real stroke of luck. I hope it works out for you.

thanks! im learning Python Data Analysis through DataCamp right now and i have accomplished a few skills/certificates, but i know the real learning is done through on-the-job and i really want to know if i can find a job where i can do basic-level/ entry-level python coding.
would you or anyone else know where i can look for these type of jobs?
(Aug-16-2023, 06:38 PM)joshsolisb Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks! im learning Python Data Analysis through DataCamp right now and i have accomplished a few skills/certificates, but i know the real learning is done through on-the-job and i really want to know if i can find a job where i can do basic-level/ entry-level python coding.
would you or anyone else know where i can look for these type of jobs?

I don't think this is the right place for that. Try to monitor job sites or use LinkedIn. This is how I found a job in a project developing an application for detecting plagiarism in text. As a student, I used services such as <URL REMOVED> so I was interested in participating in creating something similar. Now that AI is ugly copying pieces of text from open sources, everyone must have a reliable plagiarism detection service.
If you are looking for remote work (from home), might I suggest job search websites like UpWork, Zip Recruiter, Indeed, etc... as they can provide a list of available remote programming jobs.
Most common way I know to get programming job is via a QA or IT support job.

Both of those usually give you opportunities to get commercial programming experience and you can often move sideways into a programming role once you're in.

If it was me I'd go with QA and try to get into automated testing.