Python Forum

Full Version: Python Coder/Tutor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brand new to python and have a comma delimited csv datafile that I want to read in pull certain fields out to apply calculations and make a report that can be saved to excel. I've attached a datafile
Are you looking to hire someone to code/work for you? Given that you post in jobs section of the forums.... If this is the case, you should provide more info, e.g. the remuneration....
(Nov-06-2023, 12:57 PM)buran Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking to hire someone to code/work for you? Given that you post in jobs section of the forums.... If this is the case, you should provide more info, e.g. the remuneration....

Yes that is what I'm looking for. I thought if someone was interested in the job we could discuss the specifics considering I'm not familiar with the whole process
If I'm not supplying enough info just tell me what I should be supplying and I'll try. My guess is this would probably be an ongoing project with 3 or 4 stages of development.
I'm shocked that no one is interested in this. It's a great job if I was a coder
(Nov-08-2023, 02:40 AM)jpatierno Wrote: [ -> ]'m shocked that no one is interested in this.
(Nov-06-2023, 07:57 PM)jpatierno Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not supplying enough info just tell me what I should be supplying and I'll try. My guess is this would probably be an ongoing project with 3 or 4 stages of development.
Provide as much information/detailed requirments as possible. This will help potential coders/freelancers decide if they are interested as well as show you are serious about the project.
Apart from that, as per forum rules for Jobs section, you should indicate the salary you offer.