Python Forum

Full Version: Color Scheme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I see all the color schemes? I'm relatively new to python and I'm learning that if I use the print function I will have to use parentheses for python 3 and I won't need the parentheses for python 2. The color Blue shows up for functions, but when I don't use the parentheses for print function it shows red.

I'm currently using sublime on Mac and when I go to the terminal and check the version of python it shows version 2.

Please help and explain the color code. I understand it may be specific to the text editor, but I don't have python 3 and it seems to run.

Also, I want to add a picture of the sublime screen showing the different text color, but adding pictures by URL. How do I actually add picture if I don't have an URL.

I figured it out. Reason for red, Python 2 treats print as statement and Python 3 treats print as function.

Now how do I add pictures in this forum if I don't have a url or better yet where/how can I get a URL with pic.
The color schems for sublime are in the preferences menu, in the color scheme sub menu. You can just click on each one to see what it looks like.